Terms & Conditions
Our website is managed by The Efficiency People (t/a TEP)
Product information is provided with our best intentions, but should only be regarded as a guide.
If you are unsure about any aspect of the product details, please get in touch with us details before making any purchasing or contractual arrangements.
TEP Ltd or any of its associates or employees can accept any liability for errors or mistakes on this web site. We do our best to ensure all information is accurate and correct at all times. We want you to buy with confidence and come back to us again and again.
Sizes and other specifications given on this site are provided by the manufacturer in most cases and may be approximate. Specifications may change without notice. Please confirm any specific details before ordering.
All prices shown on this website include VAT at the current rate. All goods and prices are subject to availability from our suppliers. You can pay by cheque, debit card or credit card. All items remain the property of the TEP until paid for in full by you.
- We deliver all items FREE of charge.
- Free standard delivery is available for most orders to mainland UK.
- Additional delivery charges may apply for orders to Highland postcodes, Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Payments made via cheque must be cleared before the items are dispatched.
- Dispatch for delivery can take up to two weeks, depending on availability. It can take up to six weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than six weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- We must advise that you check the goods while the delivery driver is still there when possible.
- If you your goods are found to be damaged, please contact us immediately BEFORE returning your items.
- If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team, quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will provide a replacement immediately. (Subject to office approval)
- If you are unavailable when package goods (e.g. fireside accessories) are delivered, the courier company will leave a note, explaining how to re-arrange delivery for a more convenient time.
- If you cancel an order after dispatch you will unfortunatly be charged for the return delivery costs.
You will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered. Please double check that your order is correct, we will allow 12 hours after ordering for you to check your order, this applies to internet and telephone orders.
Pictures & Images
All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements and images on the web site are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the web sites are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
Privacy & Security
All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We will never supply or sell any customers details to any outside organisation. We do not store any credit or debit card details. All credit and debit card details are encrypted using 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and sent using a secure server.
Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (UK Law Directive 97/7/EC), which protect you by providing a 7 working day cooling off period after the day after the product has been delivered. You can cancel any order between the time of placing it and 7 working days after delivery.
Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to email@example.com (no other email address will be accepted) You must always quote your Order Number. Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the right to receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 14 days of cancellation or the goods being returned safely (whichever is the later). You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging. The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way. The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition.
The cost of returning any item to us is your responsibility.
Our Returns Policy
We want you to be happy and are committed to supplying goods in excellent condition. Some of our products are both heavy and fragile, and may need careful handling until installed. We will repair or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturers guarantee. We cannot accept return of products which are damaged after delivery. If you wish to return part or all of your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods. You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them. Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued. Items returned to us must be sent by recorded delivery.
Offers and Voucher Codes
All offers are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Voucher codes have an expiry date and can only be used once by the person they are issued to, any voucher codes cannot be passed on to a third party to use.